

Well we are officially one week away from the halfway point! It is really going by pretty fast, except for this past week. Waiting for this ultrasound is starting to feel like an eternity. Anyhow, a few exciting things I want to add to the blog is, last night, Joe felt the baby moving for the first time. It is getting much stronger now. It is so exciting and brings a smile to my face every time I feel it moving. Bailey will not leave my side the past two days either. I wonder if she can sense something is up. Here is a picture of her with me this morning. Anyhow, I'm gonna go get my haircut today and get a pedicure, so should be fun. I can't wait to go buy something for the baby on Monday after we find out if it is a boy or a girl. I really am feeling girl at this point. But either way, I just want a happy, healthy, perfect little baby! Will have ultrasound and belly pics up Monday evening with the big news! Hope you all have a great weekend. I kinda hope this one flies by! Which it should with all the Birthday parties we have this weekend, and also Papa and Aunt Gail are coming into town tomorrow. Can't wait to see them. They came down to Ruidoso first to go to Elzy's funeral (Papa's Brother), then came here so Papa could do some work and also just to pay us a much needed visit.





No comments:
Post a Comment