Just a short post of some changes, as I'm sitting here with tissue stuffed up my nose to stop the bleeding. I hate bloody noses, and this is like the third one since becoming pregnant. Oh well. So as of yesterday 01/05/10, I have started to feel the baby move! Yay! I was laying in bed yesterday and I could feel it, and again yesterday sitting at my desk at work. I felt a few this morning laying in bed too. I have my Dr.'s appt. tomorrow so I can't wait to hear the HB again and hear what she has to say. I usually go every four weeks, but with the holiday, I've had to wait five whole weeks! I think they will start getting more interesting maybe since my belly is starting to grow. Along with the belly growing, so is my belly button! Ugh! I didn't think my belly button would pop out, I was hoping rather, it would cave in haha. Oh well! It is so weird all the changes your body goes through. Well that is all for today. I will be posting up tomorrow after the appt to let you all know how it goes and stuff. I'm really anxious! Have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment