Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Week 10 and 3 days :)

Today we saw
Our first glimpse of you.
A little piece of Heaven
Our dream come true.
The day we will meet
Seems so far away.
But until you are ready
In my womb safely stay.
Our gift from Angels
Sent from above
For us to cherish
And forever love.

Well I had an Ultrasound last Wednesday and we got to see the baby! He/She is doing great! It is sooooo incredibly amazing to see it move in there, and you can't see or feel it yet. Here is the first picture! That Wed, she dated me at 9weeks 5days, so the due date is one whole day later than we thought. Moving it to June 11th, 2010! So yay! Could not be happier. I really wish I could have a look inside anytime I wanted. It is so cool!

Have not updated for almost 4 weeks, and not much has changed. Been kinda lazy since Joe had his surgery. But started back at the gym today. Gonna try my first prenatal yoga class this Thursday. Been feeling great! The sleepiness has dissappeared almost completely and I have had no morning sickness still. Thank God. I feel lucky. Still no baby bump, unless I am bloated haha. I can notice a change in digestion, as all the books made me well aware of. But really, all is well! Can't wait for 20 weeks to come so I know wether to call "it" a he or a she.

Thanksgiving is next week and we are heading to Texas. My parents will be there, and the rest of the family is heading down too. Im very excited to have the whole family together this year. Its gonna be great. Not to mention, were going to the game, should be lots of fun! Should be a nice vacation for sure. Joe will get his wires off right before we leave and he will be rubberbanded, so he can squeeze softer food into his mouth. Eek. Poor guy. Anyhow, this update is kinda short. But I am sure, much more FUN and COOL stuff is to come! Take care everyone, and I'll update when we get back from Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment