I found a neat blog site that allows you to journal about your pregnancy, and they also ask you questions about your pregnancy. So I figured I would add them to my blog so I could remember them forever. Perhaps some of you will find it interesting/funny/informational too. Ha. Enjoy.
I first started thinking I was pregnant when.....
Well my BB's were super sore and I was exhausted ALL the time. I would come home after work and sleep for a few hours every day. I had NO motivation for anything.
I found out I was pregnant.....
On September 29th 2009, 3 days before my period was supposed to start. It never came YAY! Tested twice and it all went on from there.
I felt.....
Disbelief. I could not believe this was happening. We had really only tried 2-3 months. I didn't believe it would happen that fast. Nevertheless, my lifelong dream of becoming a Mom was starting to come true! And I was.....STOKED!
The first person I told was.....
Kelli. My sister in law. I didnt read the directions in the pregnancy test, and my second line was faint, so I asked her if it still meant postitive. She laughed and said yes. She said she knew I was pregnant a week before this.
My first prenatal appointment I learned.....
I didnt learn much. I have read up on this subject FOR YEARS. I did learn that I shouldnt work out my stomach muscles, doing crunches etc, because of how the muscles seperate.
My baby will be born.....
estimated due date is June 11, 2010. Joe is hoping the baby will come on his birthday, June 15th. To which he says, "I don't have to change diapers on my birthday." Ha. We'll see about that!
The strangest pregnancy symptom I've had this month.....
Getting up to use the restroom many times a night.
My hopes.....
Is that this baby is healthy. That is all I pray for.
My fears.....
Miscarriage. I am a worry wort what can I say. I also gave blood for the first time ever! I was scared about that as well.
collapsible storage cubes
5 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment