Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, May 28, 2010

Baby Shower

On Sunday May 2nd I had my baby shower. It was so so nice, and so many people came out to celebrate this new addition to our family with me. I was so excited and happy to see how many people are just as excited as we are to meet this little girl. Close to 50 people showed up. Aunt Gail and Meemom came down from Texas, and Karen, Lester, Aunt Jane, and Garrison came from Ruidoso. I was so happy they could come out. The day was cold, which meant we had to stay indoors but it was still a great day. Here are a few pictures! Stacy Taylor made the cake and it was adorable. She put her ultrasound pictures on it. Aunt Gail and a few of her friends made her the most BEAUTIFUL blanket ever. It is my favorite blanket ever. It matches her bedding perfectly and I cant wait to use it! Anyday now she can come lol! I'd just like to thank everyone for your support and for coming out and celebrating this very special time in mine and Joe's lives with us. All the gifts were very much appreciated and will definitely get put to good use! Wish I would have got more pictures of me with everyone, but it was pretty chaotic. Thanks again everyone, from the bottom of my heart!!

No comments:

Post a Comment