Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, March 25, 2010

27 weeks


27 weeks already! Wow, 30 is coming up and fast! I can't wait, Im getting so anxious, as I said in the last post. Still playing catch up. Not sure what to say. People are really noticing now, and I'm enjoying every moment. Back pain has now got the best of me at nights. It is hard to sleep, and when I do sleep, I wake up after an hour or so and have to roll to the other side. My hips start to hurt so it is a constant back and fourth. I had a few nights where I think I only got 3-4 hours of sleep. But thats okay. Been trying to organize the house, and keep things clean. Here are a few pictures of me from this week! Hope you all are enjoying my journey so far. I love being pregnant!

No comments:

Post a Comment