Alrighty, so I'm sure at this point most of you are wondering what I am doing. People close to me know what my life has been like the past year or so. Let me tell you, it is improving and I am figuring it out.
Joe and I seperated last year, and thought that we were never going back. It's been awfully hard on both of us, we have been through great times and some depressing times, but one way or another, we always "sorta" kept in touch. We definitley had moments when we did not talk at all, but always found our way back.
The past year, I have made some really great friends that I will never ever forget, and met up with some I haven't seen in years. I was able to travel to places I have never been, and took some crazy chances. Everyone that I met on the way taught me many valuable things about life. I watched them, learned about them and discussed things with them all, that have really changed me as a person. I feel so grateful for them all.
Joe and I seperated last year, and thought that we were never going back. It's been awfully hard on both of us, we have been through great times and some depressing times, but one way or another, we always "sorta" kept in touch. We definitley had moments when we did not talk at all, but always found our way back.
The past year, I have made some really great friends that I will never ever forget, and met up with some I haven't seen in years. I was able to travel to places I have never been, and took some crazy chances. Everyone that I met on the way taught me many valuable things about life. I watched them, learned about them and discussed things with them all, that have really changed me as a person. I feel so grateful for them all.
Last summer I traveled to the lake with my volleyball team several times, went to Lake Powell, Seattle, DC and Virginia ALL BEAUTIFUL places.I want to say thank you to everyone for traveling with me and introducing me to your families and friends, every one of you is so blessed with amazing families and strong faith, and thanks for the wonderful memories. You will never know how blessed I feel for having such wonderful people surround me. I hope that somehow, someway, I have impacted your lives as you have mine.
Seattle, WA Seattle, WA
I have been keeping busy on my volleyball team, watching my beautiful niece grow and attending Church with my wonderful friends Adam and Stacy. I thank you all for keeping me busy! I am looking for a new job since Moses closed the store, my hours are cut to about 20 hrs a week. I picked up a babysitting job on the side for some extra money until I find something full time. Let's hope that comes SOON! My birthday is next week, so I'm trying to get something fun planned other than that life is good!
Joe and I have officially decided to get back together and work on our marriage. We have been spending so much time together and it feels right. We have experienced so much apart, and have grown up and made appropriate changes, we feel now things can go on. I have prayed so much for God's guidance, and here we are, and it feels like we are where we are supposed to be. I am very happy and he is too. Thank you everyone for all of your support. I hope you can see how happy we are and pray for us! We look forward to making many many more wonderful memories.









U know I am glad to see you happy in God's plan for your life and I am here no matter what! I am an accountability partner, bible reference, church seat saver and just an ear to listen if you need it. I can't wait to see where God takes you and Joe and we will never stop praying for you both and your marriage!
ReplyDelete